Literacy Tutor, Community Access to Literacy and Learning, Capilano University Sechelt Campus. Nov ’20 – present.
- Teach English language skills weekly to two adult learners, in individual 90 minute tutorials
Founder of folk band, Red Currant Jam. Spring ’20 – present.
- Play flutes and sing Celtic dance tunes and jazz standards.
- Organize performances.
Steering Committee Member, Sunshine Coast Alliance for Seniors Care Co-op (SCASCC). May ’20 – present
- Manage content on SCASCC website and Facebook page
- Write press releases
- Hosted online all-candidates meeting on seniors’ issues
- Represent SCASCC to the Seniors Planning Table of the Sunshine Coast Resource Centre
Library Staff Member, Roberts Creek Community Library (Reading Room funded by Roberts Creek Community Association). Jan ’20 – present
- Work information desk
- Schedule volunteers monthly
- Manage Facebook page
Co-Focus Person, Joy of Learning Committee, Roberts Creek Cohousing. Sep ’19 – present.
- Create and host events, in person and online, including book club, dramatic readings, and KAIROS Blanket Indigenous Awareness Exercise with Syiyaya Reconciliation Movement.