Fiddle tunes, folk songs and jazz standards, cheerfully sung and played on flutes, ukulele, and accordion.
- Saturday, September 4, 2021, at the Sechelt Farmer’s & Artisan Market
- Sunday, July 25, 2021 at Slow Sundays, Roberts Creek
- Saturday September 19, 2020,
at the Sechelt Farmer’s & Artisan Market
- “When I’m 64”
- “Beautiful Barmaid” Irish dance medley: Star of the County Down (waltz), The Musical Priest, & Maid Behind the Bar
- Our fans, dancing
- Our set list
- “This is what’s been missing!” – appreciative listener at the Market
- Thanks to the Market and our generous audience, we raised $260.50 for the Sunshine Coast Community Services Food Bank.
- May 19, 2020 fiddle tune set at Coho’s Got Talent